What Are the Submission Requirements?
In order for your submission to be considered, please submit the following:
- Signed Application (must be dated within 30 days)
- Last 3 month’s bank statements
- MTD (Month to date) if after the 15th of the month
- Payback months (Seasonality)
What Are the Funding Stipulations for Merchant Cash Advances?
Applicants must provide the following:
- Drivers license
- Voided check
- A/R report (if applicable)
- Business lease or mortgage statement
- Landlord contact or two rent checks
- Proof of ownership
- 3 Trade references
- Site inspection (If applicable)
What are the Funding Stipulations for Reverse Consolidation?
Applicants for reverse consolidation must provide:
- Drivers license
- Voided check
- Full tax return
- 3 verifiable trade references
- 3 verifiable personal references
- Lease/mortgage agreement
- Last two month’s rent checks
- Landlord contact info
- Detailed verifiable A/R summary
- Last Merchant Processing Statement (If Applicable)
- Site visit
- Bank login (or decision logic)
- Notarized COJ
- First page of contract for open MCAs
How Does Business Financing Score my Eligibility for Approval?
Business Financing uses the following criteria to determine eligibility:
- Business type
- Size and nature of current financing in place
- Time in business
- Open/unexplained UCCs
- Any personal credit, business credit & background check issues.
- Size and health of cash flow
- Number of deposits
- Discrepancies/inconsistencies on application
- Average daily account balances
- Use and Impact of funds.
What is Business Financing's Underwriting Process?
Qualifying and Processing
- Review application, merchant details and decline criteria
- Full analysis of bank statements
- Review credit report and background check
- In depth review of bank statements and business cash flow
- Evaluate owner and business details
- Perform detailed review on public records
- Review contracts and required stipulations
- Site inspection must be completed
- Perform bank login or decision logic
- Merchant Interview
- Landlord verification
- Ensure positive balance in bank account
- Must have confirmation of COJ tracking
- Complete recorded funding call
Are There Any Issues that Can Cause an Application to be Automatically Declined?
Yes, there are several cases in which we may automatically decline an application, including, but not limited to:
- FICO scores less than 500
- Business less than 3 months old
- Greater than 3 negative days in the past 3 months
- Minimum monthly deposits – $20,000/ month
- Total gross revenue – over 35%
- Late on tradelines/mortgage – multiple past due for 2+ months (excluding medical bills & student loans)
- Previous decline – within the last 30 days
- Criminal background – non-payment of child support, sex offender, fraud, most felonies
- Default/Slow pay on MCA or loan – None
Are Merchants Required to Have a Positive Balance in His/Her Account?
Yes, the merchant balance must be positive enough to cover at least 3 payments
Does Business Financing Require a COJ?
Yes, we always require a COJ.
Does Business Financing Accept Rent Checks as Proof of Occupancy?
Does Business Financing Require Trade References?
Yes. Typically three trade references are required to complete the application process.
Does Business Financing Require Landlord References?
Yes. The applicant may be asked to provide a copy of the lease agreement as well as proof of payment history.
Does Business Financing Offer a Prepay Addendum?
What Are the Other Options if the Bank Link Does Not Work or is Not Supported?
We can do bank login, decision login or meet me.
Does Business Financing Require a Site Inspection?
Yes, we always require a site inspection on all consolidations and when applicable on regular advances
If a Merchant Uses the Pre-Payment Discount, Does That Impact Commission?
Does Business Financing Care About the Use of Funds?
Providing your underwriter withe the most accurate information regarding your merchant will result in a more aggressive, faster funding process.